Tuesday, 24 October 2017

Guest Amish author, Samantha Price


Recently I was a guest author on the blog, Christians Read - a wonderful blog where authors and readers can come together to discuss books. 


Introducing Guest Author Samantha Price

Samantha Price
I’ve always loved to read for as far back as I can remember. When I reached my teens I loved to read any romance I could get my hands on. 
Writing in the Amish romance genre was natural for me as I’d been raised in a strict Brethren (Anabaptist) household, which has similar roots to the Amish. 
My first books were in a series called Amish Romance Secrets, and I was overwhelmed with the response from readers. I have written over one hundred Amish mysteries and Amish romances.
The Amish Girl
One series I really enjoyed writing is the Amish Misfits series. I’ve always felt a bit of a misfit myself with my religious upbringing making me feel so different from others.  Book 1 is the Amish Girl Who Never Belonged. Book 6 in the series, Jeremiah’s Daughter, is due for release on December 1
Jeremiah_s Daughter
About Samantha:
 Samantha Price is a best selling author who knew she wanted to become a writer at the age of seven, while her grandmother read to her Peter Rabbit in the sun room. Though the adventures of Peter and his sisters Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail started Samantha on her creative journey, it is now her love of Amish culture that inspires her to write. Her writing is clean and wholesome, with more than a dash of sweetness. Though she has penned over one hundred and twenty Amish Romance and Amish Mystery books, Samantha is just as in love today with exploring the spiritual and emotional journeys of her characters as she was the day she first put pen to paper. Samantha lives in a quaint Victorian cottage with three rambunctious dogs.
Samantha loves to hear from her readers.
Connect at:
http://www.facebook.com/SamanthaPriceAuthor
samanthaprice333@gmail.com
Follow her on twitter @AmishRomance

Jeremiah's Daughter Book 6 in the Amish Misfits series

Jeremiah's Daughter is due for release on December 1 2017 Beverly vowed never to return after she left the Amish community after ...